Screw piles, sometimes referred to as screw anchors, screw–piles, residential screw piles, and helical anchors are a steel screw-in piling and ground anchoring system used for building deep foundations. Screw piles are manufactured using varying sizes of tubular hollow sections for the pile or anchors shaft.
Structural projects need innovative and distinctive piling options. No two piling jobs are exactly the same, which retains our engineers and producers working hard on producing optimum customizations for screw piles.
A variety of experience is required to make custom screw piles. We generally work on jobs that call for a helical pile manufacturer using a deeper comprehension of the structural demands of their jobs. Furthermore, the number of our customers is limited by means of a structure’s design and technology, shipping needs, website accessibility, equipment accessibility, and much more.
Our on-staff engineers like the challenge which accompanies incorporating specifications and turning out innovative alternatives. In case you’ve got a challenging project which needs additional commitment and care, the Helical Anchors Inc Team provides that extra degree of support and attention you’re searching for.
What are screw piles?
Screw piles are the foundation that is installed in the soil. The benefit of using these screw piles is that they have minimal noise and vibration. Crew piles work in all soil conditions even in those that are earthquake-prone.
What are the benefits of Screw Piles?
There are various benefits of using screw piles. Some of them are as follows:
- It can be installed easily in any soil condition
- It reduces foundation damage chances
- It does not require excess soil
- The installation process is very easy
- It is easily modified in the field
How much would it cost to install Screw Piles?
There are certain things involved while deciding the cost of screw piles. Those factors are:.
- Site location
- Type of structure
- Type of job(repair or new structure)
- Condition of foundation
- Depth of pile installation
For more details contact Helical Anchors Inc, we are the screw pile manufacturers.
How to install screw piles?
screw piles are generally installed using standard wheeled excavators that have a torque motor attached which is used to monitor the torque achieved during installation to verify the design. screw piles are installed to the desired depth using a hydraulic drive head. The torque to be applied and the position at which it has to be applied depends upon the specific pile you are working with.
What is the purpose of screw piles?
The most important part of any structure is its foundation as It provides strength to the structure and makes it ready to combat any calamity including earthquake and tornado. When the screw pile is drilled in the ground it displaces the soil. And therefore due to shaft diameter it becomes protected from all the obstacles.
How to use screw piles?
- Drill the screw piles into the soil up to the predetermined load capacity.
- Separate the screw piles at predetermined intervals to share the weight of the structure.
- To transfer the weight to the piles attach the bracket to the base of the wall for foundation repair works
- The depth to which the screw piles are installed should be chosen in such a manner that they meet the required amount of torque.
How many screw piles are required
The number of screw piles that you require depends upon the following factors:
- Recommended distance between the piles
- The type of structure for which is it required
- Condition of the foundation
Where can I get screw piles?
We are screw piles manufacturers and we can provide you excellent quality Screw piles at an affordable cost.
How can I purchase screw piles
You can contact us to buy screw piles from us. the best quality screw piles by calling on phone number or by sending us an email